NGS Analysis, Delivered Made Simple Accelerated Federated
Bioinformatics in the cloud should be easier. Basepair is the first and only Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform that can provision in your own AWS account for both storage and compute, eliminating genomic data movement, enhancing security and reducing costs.
Trusted by Industry Leaders at
- Micronbrane Medical Introduces PaRTI-Cular™ in Collaboration with Basepair and AWS to Advance Infectious Disease Testing
- Navigating NGS Data Analysis on AWS: Key Considerations for New-To Sequencing Life Sciences Organizations
- Complete Genomics and Basepair Announce Technology Integration Partnership
- Basepair and Astride announce a distribution agreement for Japan
- The Hidden Limitation of Bioinformatics
- PRESS RELEASE: Scale Biosciences and Basepair to Democratize Single Cell Sequencing Data Analysis
- How automated workflows simplify NGS analysis
- Use of NGS in Cell and Gene Therapy
- A Comprehensive Guide to Analyze Single-Cell RNA Sequencing Data
- PRESS RELEASE: Basepair™ Joins the AWS Partner Network
How Basepair Differs
No More Data Movement
No need to upload your data to a hosted solution unless you want to. Instead, plug in your own AWS account to leverage both the compute and storage resources that you have already invested in.
Easy to Use for Everyone
Usability how it should be. Point & click interface for the bench scientist, CLI and APIs for the bioinformatician.
Don’t be satisfied with flat files and static HTML pages. Instead, hone in on how you want to see your data through visualizations that dynamically update as you change parameters.
Customized Web Portals
Deploy workflows to end users via white labeled web portals in a matter of weeks. Create unique coupon codes to seamlessly bundle the right amount of analysis at the point of sale of a kit, assay or diagnostic test.
Cost Effective for Every Project
Flexible pricing models ranging from pay-as you-go per sample for smaller projects, to unlimited annual licenses for large scale initiatives. Discounts available for orders placed through AWS marketplace.
Eliminating data movement translates to enhanced security, zero data duplication and reduced IT costs. Leveraging existing investments in workflows and IT infrastructure reduces technical lock-in.
Democratizing next generation sequencing (NGS) data analysis reduces data analysis bottlenecks and improves collaboration between the wet and the dry lab. Bioinformatics can spend more time solving difficult problems than on routine analyses.
Accelerate time to scientific and diagnostic insight so you can speed up R&D projects and reduce turnaround times.
Business intelligence for your core products that improves customer support. Keep customers in your own brand and ecosystem.
For commercial software to be a worthwhile investment the license model has to scale cost effectively. Put the savings back into sequencing more samples!
Out-of-the-Box, Industry Standard, Automated Pipelines for Most NGS Data Types. Alternatively, Run Your Own.
Single Cell RNA-Seq