We at Basepair are thrilled to announce some very good news. We have been selected to participate in Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator’s Summer 2017 program for the next four months. This program entails 100,000 dollars of investments, a great working space, and mentors who help guide each startup towards growth. Over the past few of months, we have been working on upgrading our software, adding new workflows, and improving our website to promote easier use for consumers. One exciting feature that we are finishing up is integrating the Integrated Genomics Viewer (IGV) into our web platform. This allows consumers to easily visualize their data within our interface without having to download any external software.
- Opening the Black Box of Bioinformatics: How RMA of NY Analyzed Their Own Sequencing Data With Basepair
- Single cell RNA-seq is taking the research world by storm. Are your bioinformaticians ready?
- Faster Than a Sequencing Core: How the Yale Glazer Laboratory Used Basepair to Analyze 150 Samples with Custom NGS Panels
- Basepair’s ChIP-seq Analysis Pipelines Now Include Pathway Enrichment Analysis
- From Investment Banking and Music to Biotech: An Interview with Basepair’s VP of Product